Friday June 30 13:30 – 14:30
With contributions of:
- Peter Weber, University of Applied Labour Studies, Mannheim
- Jérôme Rossier, Université Lausanne
- Beatrice van der Heijden, Radboud University Nijmegen
- Judith Semeijn at Open Universiteit
- Gert van Brussel, President IAEVG
How to finish your PhD in a happy, healthy and productive way?
In this workshop for PhDs and their supervisors – hosted by Gert van Brussel PhD, IAEVG president- seasoned scholars are available to discuss relevant issues to obtain success and a sustainable career afterwards, such as:
- how to keep track on the PhD trajectory
- how to learn to write and publish articles
- how to keep motivated
- and how to prepare yourself for life and a further career afterwards.
EVERYTHING COMES TOGETHER IN THE NETHERLANDS