Q&A IEAVG Tickets
What do I choose if would like to buy a ticket?
1. If you are a member of Noloc, IAEVG or one of the Dutch partner associations, please select option 1.
2. If you are not a member of Noloc, IAEVG or one of the Dutch partner associations, please select option 2.
3. If you are a resident of a low human development country you can use the solidarity bursary fund and attend the conference for a reduced fee. Please send an email to email@example.com. We will mail you the discount code, which you can use in registering by selecting option 3.
4. If you are a member of the Scientific Committee and apply for online attendance of the conference, please select option 4 and use the discount code provided earlier to you. If you are a member of the Scientific Committee and wish to attend the live conference, please select option 1 or 2, depending whether you are Noloc/IAEVG-member or not.
5. If you are a member of the Noloc board or the IAEVG board, please select option 5 and use the discount code provided earlier to you.
6. If you are an author or presenter, presenting at the conference, please select option 6.
Was my payment successful?
If so, you will receive a confirmation. If you don't get it, it didn't work. You will also always receive an invoice. If you have opted for bank transfer, you must complete it first. You will then receive confirmation of your registration. You will not receive a ticket, but a QR code later on.
I have bought a ticket, but I would like to cancel it. How can I do this?
Unfortunately, you cannot cancel a ticket. You may sell it or give it away. You can change the name of your registration by yourself.
I cannot buy a ticket, can you help me?
If you have gone through all the steps correctly, the registration should work. If not, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have registered but have not received a confirmation or ticket via email.
Then there is something about the payment not yet completed. No ticket will be sent yet, it will be ready in the app soon. At the beginning of June, everyone will receive instructions about this conference app, where you can find all your details, including the QR code to register upon entry. You will also receive your badge there.
Can I only visit the gala?
It is possible to attend the gala dinner at the venue on June 29th at an additional cost of € 85 (incl VAT). Please note that the gala dinner is in an informal setting. However, if you want to change clothes, changing rooms are available if you are not staying in a nearby hotel.
Can I attend the conference online?
It is possible to attend the conference online (live stream ticket, keynote speakers only. There will be an eventplatform where you can see the keynotes every morning, from 9.00-12.30 PM. You will be sent the link or you can use the conference app. The app will be available at the end of May, early June. Everybody will receive an email about installing this via Google Play or App Store.
Can I watch the keynotes afterwards?
Yes, you can. You can stream the keynotes at any time of your choosing.
Can I visit the conference for one day?
Only people who are visiting the Noloc Loopbaancongres dag (with a special Dutch program) at the 29 th of June can register for just that one day.